Concrete Water Reducer Admixture Sodium Salt Of Polynaphthalene
Sulfonic Acid Na2so4 5%
Other name:Sodium Naphthalene Formadehyde, SNF, PNS
HS CODE: 3824401000
1.Standard Quality Targets:
|Appearance||Brownish powder||PH Value||7~9|
|Solid content||≥91%||Neat cement Grout flowability||≥250 mm|
2.Main technical performances and Targets:(Dosage:C×0.7%)
|Class 1||Class 2|
|Water reducing rate≥(%)||12||10||20|
|Corrosion resistance||YES OR NO||YES|
3.Technical Performances and Applicable Ranges:
Dosage: 0.5~1.0%( as weight of cement). Water reducing rate:20~30%.
JY-2209 in liquid form.
|Other targets||Same as in powder form|
(1) Keep strength unchanged,Use of this product can save cement
consumption by 15-20%.
(2) When dosage is 0.7%(solid), Slump can be increased by 10cm.
(3) The product is suitable for manufacturing high strength
concrete, accelerating strength concrete, flowing state concrete,
pre-cast concrete and pre-stressed concrete, etc.
(4) Compressive strength, bending strength, impermeability and
freeze-thaw resistance are remarkably increased.
4. Packing ,transportation and storage:
(1) Packing:25kg per plastic woven bag(Inner with Plastic pellicle)
(2) It shall be stored in a waterproof, rainproof place to avoid
agglomeration. If there is agglomeration, smashing or dissolving it
will not affect using effect. The product is harmless and does not
deteriorate in long terms.
(1) Before use, mix ratio test must be done,especially for the
first time using this product, to find out the correct mix rate and
(2) High grading cement and reasonable sand/stone grading must be
used to make high-strength or super high-strength concrete.
(3) Water dosage must be strictly controlled to keep mixture
(4) The mix time should be prolonged for one minute;care should be
taken to strengthen wet curing.
(5) If used with liquid form , moisture should be deducted from
Any question of our quote, be free to contact us!