NSF Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate / Naphthalene
Sulfonic Acid 5% 10% 18% 23% COA / TDS / MSDS
Application in construction
1. Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde condensate produces concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred
to as high slump.
2. Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde condensate also allows concrete to be produced with very low water/cement
ratios at low or normal slumps.
3. Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde condensate is ideal for use in prestress, precast,bridge deck or any concrete
where it is desired to keep the water/cement ratio to a minimum and
still achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy
placement and consolidation.
1. Disperse dyes, reactive dyes, vat dyes dispersant, leveling
2. Pesticidedispersing agent, fillers, leather tanning agents,
3. Concrete water reducer, oil well cement water reducing agent.
4. In thepaper industry as slime control, reduce sides, improve
filler or fines retention, improved sizing
5. lower paint viscosity.
6. Used for water-based paints, pigment pastes efficient
7. Paste used as a dispersing agent in acrylic series, Series C.
aldehyde, chlorine partial series of latex paint.
8. It can also be used as adhesives, powder filling and sealing
layer polymers to improve water resistance.
Light Yellow Powder
Content of cl (%)
Net Starch Fluidity (mm)
Surface Tension (N/m)
(70 ± 1) × 10 -3
Solids Content (%)
Complies with requirements .
Why Choose Us ?
1 . More than 10 years exporting experience
2 . Perfect management system, experienced engineers
3. Standard laboratory to ensure the quality of the products
4. Free samples are available
5. 24 hours online services
6. Professional manufacturer for sodium lignosulphonate , calcium
lignosulphonate ,sodium gluconate , sodium naphthalene formaldehyde