Na2SO4 3% Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde SNF Water
Reducing Concrete Admixture Manufacturer
1. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde is a highly effective
dual action powder super-plasticizer for the production of free
flowing concrete or as a substantial water-reducing agent for
promoting high, early and ultimate strengths.
2. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde improves the plastic and hardened properties of concrete such as
workability, compressive and flexural strengths.
1. Disperse dyes, reactive dyes, vat dyes dispersant, leveling
2. Paste used as a dispersing agent in acrylic series, Series C.
aldehyde, chlorine partial series of latex paint.
3. In thepaper industry as slime control, reduce sides, improve
filler or fines retention, improved sizing
4. lower paint viscosity.
5. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde can also be used as adhesives, powder filling and sealing layer
polymers to improve water resistance.
6. Concrete water reducer, oil well cement water reducing agent.
7. Used for water-based paints, pigment pastes efficient
8. Pesticidedispersing agent, fillers, leather tanning agents,
Light Yellow Powder
Content of cl (%)
Net Starch Fluidity (mm)
Surface Tension (N/m)
(70 ± 1) × 10 -3
Solids Content (%)
5%, 10%, 18%, 23% max
Complies with requirements .
Package & Shipping
Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and
moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its
effect will be the same.
Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and
it can be transported in truck and train.
Packing: 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.